The Messerli Law Firm's Service Areas
Our firm has delivered results in a wide variety of practice areas for clients throughout Denton County, Mid-Cities, Dallas-Fort Worth, and beyond. We regularly serve individuals from all backgrounds, entrepreneurs, small businessowners, and corporate organizations of all sizes. No problem is too large or complex for our team.
Our attorney at The Messerli Law Firm, PLLC can assist you with:
- Bankruptcy. If you are overwhelmed by debt or are being aggressively pursued by creditors, we can help you secure relief by filing for bankruptcy. Bankruptcy’s automatic stay stops foreclosure, vehicle repossessions, wage garnishments, and other damaging creditor actions until your filing is completed. Our team can assist you with filing for Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13. We also provide customized debt counseling.
- Estate Planning and Probate. Creating an estate plan is paramount to protecting your assets, loved ones, and legacy. We can assist with creating and updating wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, advanced healthcare directives, and more. Our team also assists with business succession planning. We are familiar with all matters of Texas’s probate process and can serve as your estate or trust administrators.
- Business Litigation. Our accomplished team represents individuals and businesses in a variety of litigation scenarios, including businessowner disputes, business torts, collections, commercial disputes, contract disputes, and employment disputes.
- Corporate Law. Our firm can serve as your corporate organization’s business and legal partner. Our services in this area include agency and representative agreements, business entity formation, business succession planning, business valuation, corporate restructuring, due diligence investigations, employment agreements, memorandums of understanding, mergers and acquisitions, purchase & sale agreements, and more.
- Real Estate Transactions. We provide representation and counsel to renters, landlords, and homeowners. Our team can assist you with affidavits of heirship, deeds of trust, evictions, foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, promissory notes, property disputes, purchase & sale agreements, warranty deeds, title arrangements, and more.
- Asset Protection. We can develop an asset protection plan that secures your property throughout your lifetime and after you are gone. Our team can implement family limited partnerships (FLPs), limited liability companies (LLCs), inherited individual retirement accounts (IRAs), life insurance policies, annuities, trusts, umbrella liability policies, marital property agreements, and more.
- Start-Up Legal Counsel. We can help entrepreneurs take their ventures from idea to exit with a full suite of start-up legal support services. We can assist with entity selection, formation documents, governance documents, operating agreements, contracting support, financing guidance, commercial lease negotiation, litigation guidance, mergers & acquisitions support, and ongoing general counsel.
- Financial Planning & Advice. Our lead attorney’s background as a financial advisor enables our firm to provide a range of financial planning and guidance services to individuals and businesses. We can assist you with retirement planning, purchase assistance, debt negotiation, estate planning, and all other elements of wealth management.