Fort Worth Financial Services
Professional Guidance in Denton County, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Beyond
Making the most of your financial resources requires careful financial planning. An experienced and capable financial planner can provide you with the peace of mind that your finances, assets, and liabilities are being appropriately managed.
Our Fort Worth financial services at The Messerli Law Firm, PLLC are designed to help you strategically leverage your assets to support a future worth investing in. Our attorney has over 20 years of business experience and comes from a background of providing dedicated financial guidance to high-net-worth individuals and corporations of all sizes. Our dedicated team can partner with you in preparing for retirement, making prudent financial decisions, evaluating risks, and meeting all of your financial goals.
Our Finance Service Areas
The Messerli Law Firm, PLLC’s process for financial planning involves thoroughly evaluating your financial situation, reviewing your concerns and objectives, and developing and implementing a cogent strategy for achieving them. We take into account your current and anticipated future cash flow, risk tolerance, and personal values when creating wealth management, and retirement plans that will work in tandem to support your financial goals.
Our Fort Worth financial services include:
- Wealth Management. Our team can assess your current assets, liabilities, and cash flow before identifying opportunities that can better serve your long-term financial goals. We rely on our many years of experience and financial acumen to estimate future returns, asset value, and cash flow and can efficiently adjust our strategies as circumstances change.
- Retirement Planning. Effective retirement planning requires proactive and strategic financial decisions, and it is never too early to start. We can evaluate your assets and holdings and identify solutions that will help secure your vision for retirement.
- Purchase Assistance. If you are looking to purchase new real estate or any other large-scale transaction, we can assist with due diligence investigations, the drafting of purchase & sale agreements, and all other elements of the scale. We can directly and aggressively negotiate on your behalf to secure terms that meet your objectives and protect your interests.
- Debt Negotiation and Elimination. Our team has experience negotiating the reduction of many types of debt, including tax debt. We can work with local and federal taxing authorities to lower your overall obligation and potentially eliminate interest and late penalties. We can also represent you in communications with other types of creditors and pursue various refinancing solutions. If you are being threatened by creditors or have a seemingly insurmountable level of debt, we can help you explore bankruptcy options that can provide immediate relief and facilitate the discharging of unsecured debts.
- Business Valuation. Determining an accurate economic value of a commercial enterprise is essential when exploring a merger or acquisition. Understanding a company's fair market value can also be essential when establishing partner ownership, building an estate plan, or navigating divorce proceedings. Our team can help you assess a business's market capitalization, earnings multiplier, liquidation value, discounted cash flow, and more.
- Estate Planning. Part of effective financial planning is preparing your assets for the next generation. We can help implement a variety of estate planning tools that will ensure your final wishes are honored while also protecting your loved ones from the consequences of probate and estate taxes.